The modern advanced pre-built villa district BiHaiJinSha in shanghai has been granted the national most energy-saving project in year 2006 as their outstanding merits:
1) Lower the outside noise by 30db when closing the windows.
2) Save electric power by 50%.
3) When using the warm water, the beginning cold flow comes back to the boiler automatically.
4) Air conditioner offers fresh air continuously and saves 40% of power compared with most others.
5) The water coming from tap can be drunk directly.
6) The thrift of water in every flush toilet can reach 10ton yearly.
7) Light is both sufficient and comfortable.
8) Rain is collected and treated to irrigate the grass field.
9) Green plants are growing on some building's roof.
10) Walking path is paved with water-oozed tiles.
There are six different fashions of houses for the living family built and sold at three different price levels: $1875/m2, $1250/m2.